So, you’ve had a go and you’re hooked? We’re not surprised!
Your first 3 sessions with YRD are at no cost, to continue with Yarra River Dragons after this you will need to apply for membership. You are welcome to apply for membership after one, two or three sessions. Your membership will include:
- 2 training sessions per week
- Use of equipment, including paddles and personal flotation devices
- Coaching by our experienced coaching team
- Free gym program written in conjunction with our trainer
- Membership of Dragon Boat Victoria (the governing body for dragon boating in Victoria)
- Membership of the Australian Dragon Boat Federation (the governing body for dragon boating in Australia)
After applying you will receive more information around fees and the payment process.
We foster a unique, inclusive and supportive culture at Yarra River Dragons, which we are sure you will want to be a part of! After you decide to join us, we will provide you with documentation to understand what this means and your part in it.